Thursdays at 3:00PM
in Eckhart 206.
- January 13
- Tom Nevins, University of Chicago
Moduli spaces of framed vector bundles on ruled surfaces
- January 20
- Lev Birbrair, Brazil
Metric Geometry and Real Algebraic Singularities.
- January 27
- Dmitry Jakobson, University of Chicago
Geodesic flows and limits of eigenfunctions
- February 2, at 4:00PM (special day and time)
- Alex Lubotzky
- February 9, at 1:30 in Eck 202 (special day, time and place)
- John Stallings, UC Berkeley
- February 17
- Michael Hutchings, Stanford
3-dimensional Seiberg-Witten theory and elementary dynamics.
- February 24
- Tom Mark, Michigan
"Curve-Counting and Seiberg-Witten Invariants of 3-manifolds"
- March 2
- Chris Judge, Indiana
- March 9
- Boris Goldfarb, SUNY at Albany
Rigidity in topology and large scale geometry.
- March 16
- Amos Nevo, Technion
Rigidity of Furstenberg entropy.
- March 30
- Gennadi Kasparov,
The Novikov conjecture for "bolic" groups.
- April 6
- Nadya Shirokova, UIUC
"Geodesic flows and contact toric manifolds."
- April 10 (SPECIAL LECTURE)
- Kai Cieliebak, Stanford
- April 13
- Alex Gamburd
On spectral gap for infinite index congruence subgroups
- June 1
- Daniel Allcock, Harvard
Hyperbolic geometry of the moduli
space of real cubic surfaces.
For questions, contact