Ngô Bảo Châu
Francis and Rose Yuen
Distinguished Service Professor
Department of Mathematics
5734 University Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637-1514, USA
Office: Eckhart 303
Phone: +1 773 702 7385
- Hankel transform, Langlands functoriality and functional equation of automorphic L-functions [takagi.pdf]
- On the Hitchin fibration for algebraic surfaces, joint work with T.H. Chen [Chen-Ngo.pdf]
- Weierstrass preparation theorem and singularities in the space of non-degenerate arcs,
- Perverse sheaves and fundamental lemmas, published in the Proceedings of the PCMI 201 [PCMI.pdf]
- On a conjecture of Braverman anh Kazhdan, with S. Cheng , published in IRMN [BKGLn.pdf]
- On the formal arc space of a reductive monoid, with A. Bouthier and Y. Sakellaridis [BNY.pdf]
- Average size of 2-Selmer groups of elliptic curves over function fields, with Le Hung and Ho Phu Quoc [bcq.pdf]
- On a certain sum of L-functions
- Geometrization of the trace formula, with E. Frenkel
- Formule des traces et fonctorialité: le début d'un programme, with Frenkel and Langlands
- Kloosterman sheaves for reductive groups, with J. Heinloth and Z. Yun
- Endoscopy theory of automorphic forms, ICM 2010 report
- Le lemme fondamental pour les algèbres de Lie
- Leonardo Da Vinci Lecture 2013 : Arithmetic of certain integrable systems [Milan.pdf]
- ICM in Hyderabad 2010 : Endoscopy theory of automorphic forms [ICM2010-talk.pdf]
- 2016: Representation theory of p-adic reductive groups [notes]
- 2015: Elementary Number Theory
- 2015: Introduction to Drinfeld's shtuka
- 2014: Geometry of the Hitchin fibration
- 2013: Algebraic Number Theory
- 2012: Algebraic Number Theory
- 2011: Automorphic forms on GL(2)
- Alexis Bouthier graduated in 2014 in Orsay, now is a Maître de Conférence in
Université de Pierre et Marie Curie.
This is a paper
extracted from his PhD thesis prepared under the co-supervision of G. Laumon and me.
With Sakellaridis, we worked out a geometric interpretation of the basic function
of the local factor of automorphic L-function [BNY.pdf].
- Shuyang Cheng graduated in 2016 in Chicago, now is a postdoc in the University of Michgan at Ann Arbor.
This is a
paper extracted from his PhD thesis.
We also worked together on a conjecture of Braverman
and Kazhdan on gamma sheaves over finite reductive groups [BK.pdf].
- Hồ Phú Quốc graduated in 2017, now is a postdoc in IST Vienna. In this
paper, he proved a theorem of stability
on cohomology of configuration spaces for smooth irreducible algebraic varieties. With Lê
Hùng Việt Bảo, we worked out a version of the Bhargava-Shankar theorem for function
- Daniel Johnstone graduated in 2017, now is a postdoc in the University of Minnesota.
He works on the generalization of the
Gelfand-Graev character formula .
- Jingren Chi is graduating in 2018. Some of his works can be found on his website.
- Phạm Ngọc Hoàng Minh
- Trịnh Minh Tâm
- Xiao Wang
- Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Compositio Mathematica
- Acta Mathematica Vietnamica
- Vietnam Journal of Mathematics
updated on March 26, 2018